Cell Tower Site Survey System (CTSS) is intended to address the needs of the telecom providers during the Cell Tower site survey. The CTSS provides a mobile application for the site engineer, based on the Geographical location; the application provides the existing nearby towers information along with signal strength on the map. It allows the Site Engineer to precisely capture the location coordinates (Latitude and Longitude) of the proposed/tentative tower location on the mobile and transmits the same to the centralized server for further processing. Along with location, Site Engineer can capture the information of nearby utility providers’ infrastructure details.
- To describe the functional structure, data and algorithms to be implemented.
- To identify required system resources.
- To be used to assess the impact of requirement changes.
- To assist in producing test cases.
- To be used to verify compliance with requirements.
- To aid in maintenance activities.