We are looking for experienced professionals who want to raise their career to the next level with more challenges, more responsibility, more rewards, and more opportunities to make a difference in a rapidly expanding, highly successful company.Our company needs hardworking, knowledgeable and seasoned individuals who want to:
- Move into management or expand their management experience, including project and account management.
- Broaden their leadership options, with the opportunity to help direct the strategic direction of the company.
- Enjoy greater flexibility in charting their career path, moving up fast as the company expands.
- Continue to learn more about technology, business and effective management skills.
- Act as mentor by sharing the experience and knowledge they have gained in previous positions.
Variety. Learning. Teamwork. Growth.
A career with Info Services is more than just a day job. It is an opportunity to join a company that is on a rapid growth path, delivering concrete customer value and business outcomes. Info Services LLC’s business strategy leverages our diverse workforce blending as an integrated team helping our clients achieve higher levels of performance.
Find out more about the nature of each of our delivery and technology towers, the kind of career opportunities you could explore, training and development you can expect.
Joining Info Services translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. All Info Services’ client facing Associates are eligible to participate in our Performance Rewards program.
Join the Team!
Info Services, LLC has multiple openings for the following positions in Livonia, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to Info Services,
Attn: HR/RE: (Job Code) Opening
17177 North Laurel Park Dr., Suite 236
Livonia, MI 48152
|1||SE||Software Engineer||Design, develop, implement, test & maintain applications software.|
|2||SM||Scrum Master||Responsible for implementing Agile methodology & Scrum practices across multiple IT projects.|
|3||SA||System Administrator||Plan, setup, install, configure, administer, troubleshoot & monitor systems hardware and/or software.|